Coming Soon: DxD China
DxD's mission is to grow the world's expert health knowledge and make it accessible for all.
We will be launching soon in Indonesia, with our expert doctor content all translated to Bahasa Indonesian.
Sign up now for your free VIP account, for a limited time only: bit.ly
As VIP members, your questions are prioritised by doctors to get answered first. More features will be lined up soon for members, so look out for that!
Have you ever wanted to ask a health question to a specific renowned specialist in Singapore?
This post explains how you can post your questions to our expert doctors when DxD goes live in Indonesia.
- It's Free and Easy. As Singapore's only free medical QnA, there’s no better place to get expert answers at no cost.
- All Medical and Dental Specialties Covered. You can ask any health question under the sun, or browse 1000s of existing answers.
- Personalized Answers. When doctors answer, we’ll email you.
Which doctors participate in our QnA?
Doctors onboard our QnA include experts in their fields like:
- Dr Paul Tseng (pioneering team to first offer IVF technology to Singaporeans in 1988)
- Dr Tony Ho (pioneer of epi-LASIK in Singapore and the region)
- Dr Marilyn Lee (set up the reproductive endocrine service at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital), and many more.